NEW ENGLAND MACKEREL, HERRING, FLOUNDER, REDFISH, MONKFISH & SILVER HAKE.
A DIVERSITY OF FRESH, WHOLE, AND WILD-CAUGHT FISH FROM NEW ENGLAND’S COLD ATLANTIC WATERS.
- With 85% quality fish ingredients, ORIJEN Six Fish nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our fish is FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 6 fish ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh whole fish (including meat and bone) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc and copper are added.
- The dried fish are specially prepared at 200ºF from fresh, whole, wild-caught fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh fish alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried cod liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, giving ORIJEN Six Fish a delicious taste that dogs crave.
Whole Atlantic mackerel, whole Atlantic herring, monkﬁsh, Acadian redﬁsh, ﬂounder, whole silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, blue whiting meal, sunflower oil, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, cod meal, pollock meal, safflower oil, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, lentil ﬁber, natural cod ﬂavor, whole chickpeas, pollock oil, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, pumpkin seeds, sunﬂower seeds, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, D-calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
|Crude protein (min.)
|Crude fat (min.)
|Crude fiber (max.)
|Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)
|Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)
|Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)
|Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.