Nourish your favorite feline with goodness from the Earth when you feed her Whole Earth Farms Grain-free Real Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food. This wholesome, delicious recipe is made in the USA with multiple protein sources, including real salmon, along with salmon meal, turkey meal and pea protein. Add to that omega-rich salmon oil, peas, potatoes and organic alfalfa, along with all the essential vitamins and minerals she needs to thrive and a complete and balanced grain-free meal she’ll savor. Added taurine helps support strong eyesight and healthy heart function, as well as normal digestion and overall immunity.
- High-quality proteins and all-natural ingredients help support easier digestibility, less shedding, shinier coat, increased energy, stronger nails and healthier skin.
- Grain-free recipe is ideally suited for the cat with food allergies or other food sensitivities.
- Complete and balanced nutrition is fortified with essential vitamins and minerals, including taurine, to help your favorite feline thrive.
- Contains no corn, wheat, soy or poultry by-products, as well as no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Cooked in America with the Earth’s best ingredients to ensure premium quality and safety.
Salmon Meal, Turkey Meal, Dried Potatoes, Peas, Salmon, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Dried Yeast Culture, Salt, Organic Dried Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Salmon Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.