This Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Recipe is a limited-ingredient diet formulated to minimize food sensitivities some dogs experience, while maximizing the nutritional value they receive. With real turkey as the first ingredient, potatoes, an easily digestible carbohydrate source, and veggies, fruits and micronutrients, this recipe is great for gentle digestion.
- Contains turkey, a high-quality protein not typically used in dog food and potatoes, an easily digestible carbohydrate source
- A precise blend of veggies, fruit and micronutrients - these ingredients were selected for their nutritional value and their capacity to help in the digestive process
- An optimal blend of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps maintain the immune system and support skin and coat health
- Contains no chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, artificial ingredients of any kind, or corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs - ingredients known to cause allergies in some dogs
- Made without grains that contain glutens some pet parents choose to avoid.
Turkey, Turkey Broth, Potatoes, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Fish Oil (Source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pumpkin, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrageenan, Cassia Gum, Cranberries, Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
1,370 kcal/kg, 484 kcal/can
||50 IU/kg min
|OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
|OMEGA-6 FATTY ACIDS
||20 mg/kg min