- With 40% richly nourishing protein, and a limited 18% low-glycemic carbohydrates, ORIJEN nourishes all cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Unmatched by any other food, 2/3 of meats are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of meats are specially prepared at 90°C from fresh meats to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meats alone.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meats (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs to thrive.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavour and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for selective eaters.
Deboned goat, deboned wild boar, deboned Arctic char, deboned venison, steelhead trout, deboned duck, duck liver, mutton, whole pilchard, mutton liver, lamb meal, duck meal, cod meal, mutton meal, blue whiting meal, herring meal, mackerel meal, whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, whole chickpeas, lentil fiber, wild boar liver, duck fat, natural fish flavor, whole navy beans, whole yellow peas, pollock oil, goat cartilage, goat liver, goat tripe, mutton tripe, wild boar kidney, venison liver, venison heart, wild boar heart, goat heart, choline chloride, dried kelp, freeze-dried goat liver, freeze-dried venison liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), zinc proteinate, whole zucchini, whole parsnips, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, kale, spinach greens, beet greens, turnip greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric root, lavender, althea root, rosehips, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product.
|Crude protein (min.)
|Crude fat (min.)
|Crude ash (max.)
|Crude fibers (max.)
|Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)
|Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)
|Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)
*not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.