Treat your dog to the taste of the outdoors with Prairie Dog Antlers Dog Chews. Every dog will enjoy chewing on the variety of shapes and flavors Prairie Dog has to offer as each provides a great taste and texture for dogs of all shapes and sizes. Prairie Dog antlers are North American antlers that are naturally shed or harvested and are Grade A and B, meaning they are the highest quality product on the market today. Prairie Dog utilizes an 11 step quality control process to ensure your dog is receiving the best and safest antlers on the market and always remember to supervise your pal while using antler treats. Bring the taste of the ranch home to your pup with Prairie Dog—your furry friend is going to love it!
- Prairie Dog selects only A and B quality antlers, which means they retain more of their natural moisture for a more palatable chew that won’t splinter or crack.
- 100% natural single ingredient treat made without fillers, by-products, artificial colors or flavors and contains phosphorus to support healthy bones and teeth.
- Strong and long-lasting North American antler is naturally shed or harvested in the USA.
- Sturdy antler encourages healthy teeth and gums by reducing tartar and plaque buildup all while freshening breath.
- Free of dyes and preservatives for your pup and also to prevent stains on your furniture and carpet.
Antler Chews Are Made from 100% Natural Deer Antlers That Are Shed Each Year.
|4 - 5 INCHES
||15 - 30 lbs
|6 - 7 INCHES
||15 - 30 lbs
|8 - 9 INCHES
||30 to 45 lbs