Pro Pac Ultimates Heartland Choice Chicken & Potato Grain-Free Dry Dog Food is a hearty grain-free and gluten-free formula that provides the ultimate in canine nutrition. Premium quality chicken meal is used as the primary protein source to supply essential amino acids that help maintain strong muscles and a healthy, shiny coat. This antioxidant-rich formula is also fortified with vitamins A and C along with nutrient-packed fruits and vegetables like apples, blueberries, carrots and spinach, which contain natural fiber to help with overall digestion.
- Nutritionally balanced grain and gluten-free formula for all life stages so you can feed from puppy through senior without having to switch. It's a great choice as an alternate diet to address concerns like allergies, obesity and digestibility.
- Real chicken meal is the #1 ingredient and balanced omega fatty acids support healthy skin, hair coat and immune system. Added L-Carnitine helps your pet burn fat and maintain lean muscle mass.
- Antioxidants and fibers from fruits and vegetables play a vital role in long term health and support a healthy digestive tract. Formulated with chelated minerals to allow for higher absorption of these key minerals.
- The crunchy kibble helps to clean your pet's teeth and freshen their breath with every bite.
- Made in the USA!
Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Chickpeas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Dried Egg Product, Dicalcium Phosphate, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
- Crude Protein, minimum 24.00%
- Crude Fat, minimum 14.00%
- Crude Fiber, maximum 5.00%
- Moisture, maximum 10.00%
- Vitamin E, minimum 100 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 35 mg/kg*
- L-Carnitine, minimum 15 mg/kg*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.50%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.50%*
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (calculated) 3,570 kcal/kg : 365 kcal/cup