Cats have always preyed on protein sources as part of their wild, ancestral diet. Pro Pac Ultimates Savanna Pride Chicken Grain-Free Indoor Dry Cat Food brings that same thrill of the hunt to indoor cats and kittens. High in fiber, Savanna Pride helps meet the unique needs of indoor cats by aiding in the control of hairballs. This hearty grain-free formula uses premium chicken meal as the primary protein source to help build and maintain strong muscles and a healthy, shiny coat. Rich in antioxidants, it’s also fortified with vitamins C and E along with nutrient-packed fruits and vegetables like apples, blueberries, carrots and spinach to support good digestion and intestinal health.
- Nutritionally balanced grain-free formula that's great for sensitive cats. Premium high quality chicken meal is the primary protein source which helps to build and maintain strong muscles.
- Fortified with Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids to support skin and coat health. Vitamins E and C, along with antioxidant rich fruits and veggies help to support good digestion and intestinal health.
- Balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus help build strong bones and the crunchy kibble helps to clean teeth and freshen breath.
- Added fiber aids in the control of hairballs and Taurine, an amino acid, helps support normal heart muscle function and eyesight.
- Made in the USA!
Chicken Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Chickpeas, Tapioca, Dried Beet Pulp, Whitefish Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Pea Protein, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrots, Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract.
- Crude Protein, minimum 34.0%
- Crude Fat, minimum 15.0%
- Crude Fiber, minimum 6.0%
- Crude Fiber, maximum 9.0%
- Moisture, maximum 10.0%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minimum 0.05%
- Vitamin E, minimum 200 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 35 mg/kg*
- Taurine, minimum 0.15%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.5%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.5%*
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles. Calorie Content: Metabolizable Energy (calculated) 3,730 kcal/kg: 410 kcal/cup