With 25 years of leadership in veterinary home dental care, C.E.T. products are the most tenured veterinary brands in the market today. In addition to pioneering the home dental care market, Virbac has made numerous strategic decisions throughout the years to increase dental education and deliver relevant products to the veterinary community. That’s why the C.E.T. product line is the #1 recommended dental brand by veterinary professionals. C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs, featuring the exclusive Dual-Enzyme System, are made from select beef hide to combine a natural antiseptic plus an abrasive texture that works with the dog's chewing action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control. Helps clean teeth and freshen breath even when brushing isn’t possible.
- Helps keep teeth clean and breath fresh, even on days when brushing isn’t possible
- Combines natural antiseptic activity with abrasive action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control
- Provides dental care for all pets, regardless of size, age, temperament, or time constraints of busy owners
- Highly palatable poultry-flavored chews are made using select beef hide
- Periodontal disease is the number one diagnosed health issue in dogs and can seriously affect their overall health. Keep your pet’s mouth healthy with routine home dental care
Beefhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Primary Dried Yeast, Potasium Sorbate, Glucose Oxidase, Dried Whey Protein Concetrate.
||4.5 x 0.75 inches
||under 11 lbs
||3 x 2 inches
||11 - 25 lbs
||4.5 x 2.5 inches
||26 - 50 lbs
|X - LARGE
||9 x 2.5 inches
||51 lbs and up