The most common skin condition both dogs and cats can be afflicted with are hot spots. They are characterized by itchy, raw, sometimes bloody patches of skin. This Zymox Enzymatic Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone helps manage hot spots and is also ideal for wound care and other common skin infections.
- Natural bio-active enzymes to aid in the treatment of skin infections, hot spots and wounds
- Effective for topical use against: gram positive and gram negative bacteria; fungus and yeast; and resistant, difficult microorganisms including MRSA, ringworm and some viruses
- 0.5% hydrocortisone helps relieve itch, discomfort and inflammation
- Safe, gentle and non-toxic so it’s great for puppies and kittens all the way to adulthood
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
With products containing hydrocortisone, do not use on pregnant or lactating females. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and consult your veterinarian if condition worsens, or rash or other allergic reaction develops. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Hydrocortisone 0.5%, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycerin, Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Beta-D-Glucose, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Iodide, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Aloe Vera.