The most common skin condition both dogs and cats can be afflicted with are hot spots. They are characterized by itchy, raw, sometimes bloody patches of skin. This Zymox Enzymatic Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone helps manage hot spots and is also ideal for wound care and other common skin infections.
- Gentle, enzymatic approach to first aid care for wounds, cuts, hot spots and even mild skin infections
- Contains hydrocortisone for inflammation and itch relief
- No pre-cleaning or scrubbing of the area before use.
- LP3 Enzyme System reacts with the infectious pus and debris to form its antimicrobial properties
- Safe for puppies and kittens
With products containing hydrocortisone, do not use on pregnant or lactating females. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and consult your veterinarian if condition worsens, or rash or other allergic reaction develops. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Hydrocortisone 0.5%, Aloe Vera, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Potassium Iodide, Propylene Glycol, Purifi Ed Water, Sodium Benzoate, Tripropylene Glycol, Zinc Gluconate.