Zymox Ear Solution with Hydrocortisone 0.5% Inflammation Relief Dog and Cat Supply, 1.25fl.oz.
Highly effective for aiding in the treatment of bacterial, fungal and yeast infections including Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Proteus and Malassezia. The solution works with the body to react with present pus and debris to kill infectious microorganisms. The non-invasive protocol requires no cleaning before and during use so that the enzyme activity is not disrupted.
- Highly effective for aiding in the treatment of bacterial, fungal and yeast infections including Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Proteus and Malassezia.
- Contains three natural bio-active enzymes that when combined, form a powerful antimicrobial defense system that is safe for all ages of cats and dogs.
- The solution works with the body to react with present pus and debris to kill infectious and antibiotic resistant microorganisms.
- The non-invasive protocol requires no cleaning before and during use so that the enzyme activity is not disrupted.
- Hydrocortisone and natural bio-active enzymes, form an antimicrobial defense system in your pet's ears.
Do not use in conjunction with other topical ear medications or cleaners. Do not allow water in or near ear during use. If condition persists or worsens, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian. When using products containing hydrocortisone, do not use on pregnant or lactating females. Do not use on punctured ear drums. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. For animal use only.
Shipping & Returns
32810, 32818, 32835, 32836, 33837, 33896, 33897, 34711, 34714, 34715, 34736, 34747, 34756, 34760, 34761, 34786, 34787
If you are unsure if we can deliver to your area, please send us a message. We are always adding new areas to our delivery route!
All orders are local delivery. Customers will usually receive their orders within 1-2 business days. We can provide text messages to inform you about the status of your delivery, if you inform your mobile phone when checking out (subject to change without notice).
Frozen or refrigerated products can be delivered as well. We keep all frozen food on ice until the delivery is made. Once we make the delivery, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure the product is kept at a proper temperature. We can also put the product in any
Orders over $49 will be shipped free of delivery fee!
Orders under $49 will be charged a flat fee of $4.99.
Delivery items will be left at the front porch or door of your address informed on the checkout form. You may use the notes field to better describe your location.