Our 100% natural and edible Icelandic+ Lamb Marrow Dog Treats are single ingredient and contain no additives, preservatives or supplements. They come only from the pure lands of Iceland and are ethically harvested as part of the local food source of Icelanders. Not only are they delicious for your dog, they reduce tartar and plaque build-up for healthier gums and teeth. They are also a great natural source of calcium that promotes strong bones and healthy hair for your pet. Our natural and edible lamb products offer peace of mind, as they are cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- A crunchy, delicious, ethically sourced, environmentally friendly, sustainable and edible dog treat.
- Dogs instinctively want marrow in their diets. Their primal taste buds love it.
- Packed full of healthy nutrients, vitamins, calcium and protein.
- The natural brushing quality of marrow helps keep your dog’s teeth clean.
- Recommended for medium and large dogs.
- Enjoy peace of mind. Our marrow is cleaned and air-dried within FDA, USDA, EU, and MAST standards and regulations.
- 100% sustainably harvested.
- 100% edible and digestible.
- 100% natural—no additives, no preservatives and no supplements.
- 100% single ingredient dog treat.
- 100% Viking—air-dried as the Vikings did in 900 A.D.
Icelandic Lamb Marrow.