NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Powder with Pre & Probiotics Dog and Cat Supply
Digestive Enzymes Powder is for use in dogs and cats
over the age of 6 weeks.
Use to Help:
• Food Transitioning
• Sensitive Stomachs
A source of:
• alpha-Amylase which can hydrolyze starch
• Protease which can hydrolyze proteins
• Cellulase which can break down cellulose
• Lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides
Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Carica papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Maltodextrin.
Guaranteed Analysis per ¼ Rounded Teaspoon (1 gram)
*alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 2,320 SKBU(1)
*Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 210 LU(2)
*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 75 CMCU(3)
*Protease (Papaya) 22,100 PU(4)
*Bacillus coagulans (Probiotic) 100 Million CFU
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog & Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
(1) One SKB unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to form 10 mg of reducing sugars from 1% soluble starch solution at pH 5.0 and 40 °C in 30 minutes. (2) One FCC Lipase Unit (LU) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that will liberate the equivalent of one μmol of acid (H+) per minute from the substrate, under the conditions of the assay. The assay is based on a five-minute hydrolysis of an olive oil substrate at pH 6.5 and 30 °C. The fatty acids released on hydrolysis of the glycerol esters are determined by titration with sodium hydroxide. (3) One carboxymethyl cellulose unit (CMCU) is that amount of enzyme which liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay. (4) The activity of bromelain is measured in the FCC PU; the assay of which is based on the hydrolysis of casein. This assay is based on a 60-minute proteolytic hydrolysis of a casein substrate at pH 6.0 and 40 °C. One PU (Papain Unit) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that liberates the equivalent of 1μg of tyrosine per hour under the conditions of the assay.
Shipping & Returns
32810, 32818, 32835, 32836, 33837, 33896, 33897, 34711, 34714, 34715, 34736, 34747, 34756, 34760, 34761, 34786, 34787
If you are unsure if we can deliver to your area, please send us a message. We are always adding new areas to our delivery route!
All orders are local delivery. Customers will usually receive their orders within 1-2 business days. We can provide text messages to inform you about the status of your delivery, if you inform your mobile phone when checking out (subject to change without notice).
Frozen or refrigerated products can be delivered as well. We keep all frozen food on ice until the delivery is made. Once we make the delivery, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure the product is kept at a proper temperature. We can also put the product in any
Orders over $49 will be shipped free of delivery fee!
Orders under $49 will be charged a flat fee of $4.99.
Delivery items will be left at the front porch or door of your address informed on the checkout form. You may use the notes field to better describe your location.