Nupro Joint Support is formulated for active or senior dogs with Glucosamine Complex, MSM and Ester-C. Your dog now has the benefit of a balanced combination of select ingredients formulated to support normal joint structure, function and flexibility as well as to promote optimal overall health. Nupro helps to maintain the health and resiliency of joints, muscles and connective tissues. The formula also helps to ease discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and active lifestyles. Nupro Joint & Immunity Support is not just for senior dogs or those with arthritis! The active athletes, show dogs, working dogs, police and search and rescue canines, sled dogs, hunting dogs, AND large breed dogs, as well, will profit from having glucosamine in their diet.
- Glucosamine complex helps promote the synovial fluid that lubricates the joints in active and senior dogs
- Maintains the health and resiliency of joints, muscles, connective tissues, and eases discomfort from daily exercise and active lifestyles
- Helps to fortify the immune system, supports normal inflammatory responses, supports proper glandular function, and protects from allergies
- No preservatives, sugars, filler, grains, corn, wheat, gluten or by-products
- Recommended by veterinarians and is excellent for active or senior dogs
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Glucosamine Complex, MSM, Ester-C Chelated Mineral Blend, Norwegian Kelp, Organic Cold-Milled Ground Whole Flaxseed, Nutritional Yeast Cultures, Desiccated Liver, Amino Acids and Enzymes, Garlic, Calcium Citrate, Lecithin, and Lactobacillus Acidophilus.