Orijen Puppy Biologically Appropriate Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
Fresh free-run chicken & turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs.
- With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN Puppy nourishes medium- and small-breed puppies according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meat ingredients are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at a low temperature from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of nourishing protein.
- 2/3 of the meat ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh, cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your puppy needs.
- Infusions of freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, giving ORIJEN foods a taste that dogs crave.
Deboned chicken, deboned turkey, yellowtail flounder, whole eggs, whole atlantic mackerel, chicken liver, turkey liver, chicken heart, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated mackerel, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, whole green peas, whole navy beans, red lentils, chicken necks, chicken kidney, chicken fat, pinto beans, chickpeas, green lentils, alfalfa, natural chicken flavor, lentil fiber, herring oil, ground chicken bone, chicken cartilage, turkey cartilage, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
|Crude protein (min.)||38 %|
|Crude fat (min.)||20 %|
|Crude fiber (max.)||6 %|
|Moisture (max.)||12 %|
|DHA (min.)||0.2 %|
|EPA (min.)||0.2 %|
|Calcium (min.)||1.3 %|
|Phosphorus (min.)||1 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)||3.5 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)||0.8 %|
|Glucosamine* (min.)||600 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)||600 mg/kg|
|Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)||100MM CFU/lb|
Shipping & Returns
32810, 32818, 32835, 32836, 33837, 33896, 33897, 34711, 34714, 34715, 34736, 34747, 34756, 34760, 34761, 34786, 34787
If you are unsure if we can deliver to your area, please send us a message. We are always adding new areas to our delivery route!
All orders are local delivery. Customers will usually receive their orders within 1-2 business days. We can provide text messages to inform you about the status of your delivery, if you inform your mobile phone when checking out (subject to change without notice).
Frozen or refrigerated products can be delivered as well. We keep all frozen food on ice until the delivery is made. Once we make the delivery, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure the product is kept at a proper temperature. We can also put the product in any
Orders over $49 will be shipped free of delivery fee!
Orders under $49 will be charged a flat fee of $4.99.
Delivery items will be left at the front porch or door of your address informed on the checkout form. You may use the notes field to better describe your location.