Orijen Regional Red Biologically Appropriate Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
RANCH-RAISED BEEF, WILD BOAR, BOER GOAT, GRASS-FED LAMB, YORKSHIRE PORK & WILD MACKEREL
- With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN Regional Red nourishes dogs of all life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- A full 2/3 of our meat ingredients are FRESH (refrigerated, without preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat (including muscle meat, organs, and cartilage or bone) provide virtually every nutrient your dog needs to thrive – only zinc is added.
- Dried-meat ingredients are specially prepared at 200°F from fresh meat, to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein that cannot be supplied by fresh meat alone.
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, giving ORIJEN a delicious taste that dog crave.
IngredientsDeboned beef, deboned wild boar, deboned goat, deboned lamb, lamb liver, beef liver, beef tripe, wild boar liver, deboned mutton, beef heart, whole Atlantic mackerel, deboned pork, goat meal, beef meal, lamb meal, mackerel meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, beef kidney, pork liver, herring meal, mutton meal, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole navy beans, whole chickpeas, natural pork flavor, beef fat, lentil fiber, pork kidney, pollock oil, whole yellow peas, lamb tripe, wild boar heart, wild boar cartilage, beef cartilage, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, zinc proteinate, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, freeze-dried beef liver, freeze-dried beef tripe, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried lamb tripe, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
|Crude protein (min.)||38%|
|Crude fat (min.)||18%|
|Crude fiber (max.)||4%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)||2%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)||1%|
|Glucosamine* (min.)||400 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)||400 mg/kg|
|Total Microorganisms* (min.) (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus casei)||100MM CFU/lb|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Shipping & Returns
32810, 32818, 32835, 32836, 33837, 33896, 33897, 34711, 34714, 34715, 34736, 34747, 34756, 34760, 34761, 34786, 34787
If you are unsure if we can deliver to your area, please send us a message. We are always adding new areas to our delivery route!
All orders are local delivery. Customers will usually receive their orders within 1-2 business days. We can provide text messages to inform you about the status of your delivery, if you inform your mobile phone when checking out (subject to change without notice).
Frozen or refrigerated products can be delivered as well. We keep all frozen food on ice until the delivery is made. Once we make the delivery, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure the product is kept at a proper temperature. We can also put the product in any
Orders over $49 will be shipped free of delivery fee!
Orders under $49 will be charged a flat fee of $4.99.
Delivery items will be left at the front porch or door of your address informed on the checkout form. You may use the notes field to better describe your location.