Zymox Topical Cream with Hydrocortisone 0.5% Inflammation Relief Dog and Cat Supply, 1oz.
The most common skin condition both dogs and cats can be afflicted with are hot spots. They are characterized by itchy, raw, sometimes bloody patches of skin. This Zymox Enzymatic Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone helps manage hot spots and is also ideal for wound care and other common skin infections.
- Natural bio-active enzymes to aid in the treatment of skin infections, hot spots and wounds
- Effective for topical use against: gram positive and gram negative bacteria; fungus and yeast; and resistant, difficult microorganisms including MRSA, ringworm and some viruses
- 0.5% hydrocortisone helps relieve itch, discomfort and inflammation
- Safe, gentle and non-toxic so it’s great for puppies and kittens all the way to adulthood
- Since it’s great for dogs & cats, it’s an ideal supplement for multiple pet households
With products containing hydrocortisone, do not use on pregnant or lactating females. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and consult your veterinarian if condition worsens, or rash or other allergic reaction develops. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Hydrocortisone 0.5%, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycerin, Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Beta-D-Glucose, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Iodide, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase, Lysozyme, Lactoferrin, Aloe Vera.
Shipping & Returns
32810, 32818, 32835, 32836, 33837, 33896, 33897, 34711, 34714, 34715, 34736, 34747, 34756, 34760, 34761, 34786, 34787
If you are unsure if we can deliver to your area, please send us a message. We are always adding new areas to our delivery route!
All orders are local delivery. Customers will usually receive their orders within 1-2 business days. We can provide text messages to inform you about the status of your delivery, if you inform your mobile phone when checking out (subject to change without notice).
Frozen or refrigerated products can be delivered as well. We keep all frozen food on ice until the delivery is made. Once we make the delivery, it is the customer's responsibility to ensure the product is kept at a proper temperature. We can also put the product in any
Orders over $49 will be shipped free of delivery fee!
Orders under $49 will be charged a flat fee of $4.99.
Delivery items will be left at the front porch or door of your address informed on the checkout form. You may use the notes field to better describe your location.